Thursday, December 09, 2004

Sick... Aafuckingain

Ah, flu season. It's everywhere. Makes this time of year extra-special, doesn't it? It started in our store with Joel getting a stomach bug and me having to cover his shifts. :-P Three days open to close = immune system lowering itself due to high stress levels and Naarah getting sick... AGAIN! Ugh. I hate being sick, yet I always am. Apparently a lot of other Ritz employees have it too. Fun, fun, fun. Really could've used a flu shot this year. I feel like I've spent most of my life sick. Not even an hour old and the doctor's were giving me antibiotics because I was born with an ear infection. And it just snowballed from there. Apparetnly low immune system, something about being born a month early. So, I deal and go on with life. Apparently, however, some people think I'm a hypocondriac. Maybe I should just go vomit on them and get them sick. I think that might change their mind. I'd write more, but my stomach will only give me short breaks. So, I'm off to bathroom, again. If I'm up to it, I'll write more later. Otherwise, dear readers, rejoice that you're not in my current shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home